An IQ test is a psychological assessment that measures a range of cognitive abilities and provides a score that is intended to serve as a measure of an individual’s intellectual abilities and potential.
About the test
- The test takes 30 minutes
- You have to answer 30 puzzles
- The puzzles are randomly arranged from easy to difficult
- After completing the test you have to pay a small fee of 5 USD
- You will be shown the test result
- You will also be shown all wrong answers
An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a total score derived from a set of standardized tests or subtests designed to assess human intelligence. The abbreviation “IQ” was coined by the psychologist William Stern for the German term Intelligenzquotient, his term for a scoring method for intelligence tests at the University of Breslau he advocated in a 1912 book.